Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Internationaly

Hi,

I am having a hard time figuring out how to get the different countries displayed on my checkout pull down menu. I configured the shipping charges and the local country.

www.pokerchipsandmore.com
    Regards,
    Sania

The links bellow are clickable:
    http://www.pokerchipsandmore.com - Poker chips, poker tables and poker accessories
    http://www.porcelaindollsandmore.com - Porcelain dolls, porcelain plates, porcelain figurines, and more.
    http://www.oursportscollectibles.com - Sports Collectibles and Memorabilia

All are still a work in progress, as I cannot get all my products listed fast enough....

Re: Shipping Internationaly

Soholaunch has a limited numer of shipping options (as you might have noticed), and the prevailing configuration is that of your "local" shipping/tax preset.
    That is precisely why many of us use osCommerce instead. You should visit the Soholaunch Support Forum (via the link under my signature here) to search for a plug-in or MOD that you can effectively use. Failing to find one, you may need to resort creating a second shipping option (the only alternative to your primary): a flat rate that would suffice to serve all scenarios.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks, Vasili, since posting this I actually figured it out.

However, yes, I do know of the limitations of soho with shipping (though I'm still hopeful that this will be one of the next upgrades.... hint...hint...hint...) and why after building in soho my first site (hosted on Voda) I am now using BV and Mal's eCommerce.
      Regards,
      Sania

The links bellow are clickable:
      http://www.pokerchipsandmore.com - Poker chips, poker tables and poker accessories
      http://www.porcelaindollsandmore.com - Porcelain dolls, porcelain plates, porcelain figurines, and more.
      http://www.oursportscollectibles.com - Sports Collectibles and Memorabilia

All are still a work in progress, as I cannot get all my products listed fast enough....

Comment

*sigh*

I discovered "limitations" too late in the game, and have yet to satisfactorily 'finish' resolving some issues to even re-launch my Soho store ....

Comment

LMFAO.. If yer gonna walk da walk ya gotta talk da talk, Bling Bling indeed shine dem gangsta'z on U be da balla shot calla!

<~~~~~~~~really laffin

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Don't choke on that popcorn, Missy......I've seen you s****e your knees once or twice too!

Wanna see my newest venture, all by me lonesome? Gimme 2 weeks to make it run via scripts only to match my newest upcoming site perfectly seamless (instead of the generic foundation now, and sans the ancillary "programs")...

Comment

Im laffing WITH you goose.. actually.. with a lil work and a lil lingo you could make that site work, but you gotta quit typing like a harvard professor if you want to hit the bling crowd... seriously.. you could tow in a few thousand myspacers....

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I know....I always remember staying up a whole night writing my step-daughter's bio for her first CD......it was impossible to write like a 16 year old, but I knew what would work and what would set the pace for her as well, and I finally hammered one out.

Funny, at first everyone was so critical of it, but a year later at the Grammys she was parroting it word for word.....she grew into the words, having finally lifted her eyes high enough to read the actual page of Life I was writing about.

Same for the Blingster. I cannot hope to attract the "thuggy" bling wannabes, nor do I wish to degrade the site to selling Chinese made cheapo stuff......I intended it to be much more upscale, with a "tongue in cheek" prestige attitude thrown in.....most of the market share would have come from the entertainment side of things from my step-daughter initially, but with the brand names I was going to throw in, it would have been a more looser feel and more comfortable enviornment for that age group to purchase confidently.....see what I mean??

Thing was, I got caught up with the shipping issues, and initially with the sub-category limitations, and so many upgrades have come down since I "skinned" this cart that were I to upgrade, the custom template would be lost.....throwing money away, basically. So, until I can decide how to transform a well-intentioned site into a tamed and viable version, it sits....
                Harumph!

OK....you can throw popcorn now....

Comment

Vasili

The upgrades shouldnt affect the template, unless it also customized the cart. It should be workable.

And yes i know the effect you want.. and I did it with the charm site.. which sell very nicely. I have a pretty high roi with that site, with 2 out of 50 viewers purchasing.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yeah.....has a custom nav and a few other do-dads, so since I am the type to understand but be unable, I gotta be content to drive a late model until it dies completely.
                    LOL

I'm outta here....this makes 33 straight 18-hour days.....Peace!

Comment

BTW.. you do know that 'gangsta'z' are those rocks they put in their teeth of diamonds and gold right? not gangster.. the thug! LOLOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LOL

OK.....Truthfully? The only grills that I concern myself with are on the front end of my Chrysler 300!

Man! This is a BIG tub of popcorn! What did you do, get the super-duper size???
                        LOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                        X