VodaHosts Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHosts Service

As a near computer novice I had a million how do I...? questions, not just when I started building my website but right through and I must have sent over 20 assistance requests to BlueVoda's customer support. But never once did they let me down! In fact the creator of the product himself telephoned me several times to actually guide me through some things. I have never before had such good customer service! Blue Voda is user friendly in all ways. Thanks for all the help *****. Now I'm going on to create my second website!

***** and Voda

I am a 98 years Young, retired Airforce Major, I have been trying to put togother a website to commerate my fallen comrades. As you can tell by my age. time is of the essence. I would like everyone to know how much ***** has helped me. I have tried 3 diffrent companies this year. Vodahost by far is the best one of them all. They actually respond t my emails. I think you lads are A.O.K!

Good on you *****! If you ever get down my ways give us a shout.

R.A.F. Major Adrian Hurtsville
    Perth
    Australia

Comment

Thanks guys... Major, if their is anyody on this planet that owes me a
      cold beer , I think it would probably be you. I will take you up on your
      offer one day. I hope everything works out fine for you and your family.

***** :D

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X