navigation bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation bars

I have created some navigation bars succesfully and published them in my web pages. When I view them online, I find some of them has a changed style other than the one I have chosen (though keeping the same hyperlink)!! it was not me who changed them. I fixed them , and published again, to find some others change..and so on..

thanks

Re: navigation bars

Provide a link and we will take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello,

Have a look on this page. See the navigation bars at the top left. They were five identical bars, the first two bars has changed into different shapes and titles (although they still refer to their original locations)!! Everytime I fix them through bluevoda, they (or any other in that page or any other page) change..it looks like a cat and rat chase..

Thanks
      Mohamed

Comment

I can't say for sure this is what you are doing, but perhaps it is ...

You need to be careful where you copy and paste elements from one page to another ... if you copy and paste and then on any given page, change the nav buttons to be something different, the changes will occur as with the last page published ... if you are copying and pasting you need to leave these things the way they were intended, copied & pasted ... without any changes ....

If you are going to change from one page to another, you need to start with a fresh nav bar on that page ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It is NOT the copy paste that creates the problem, but the fact that pages were created from an original one using the Save As.

Do this simple trick:

For each one of your pages, copy the menu bar (s) . Delete them. Paste them back to the page using the Paste icon on the top toolbar (not the right click Paste, Nor the Edit > Paste command). This will place the menu bar(s) exactly in the same position where they were. Save and publish the page again.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I will try this..Many thanks

Comment

Working...
            X