Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and I need some help:)

Hi,
    I'm new and I don't know anything about building your own website. If it's possible can someone plz explain to me how to add buttons and then link them to the page?
    Many thkz;)

Re: I'm new and I need some help:)

Can someone plz tell me what do I need to start from?

Comment

enove-
      Blue Voda has made it easy as pie. Start by watching the video tutorials at this link:
      Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Then give it a go. Use the forum to fill in the areas your not sure of.

Cheers-

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Ok, so now I understand little bit more about buttons, background etc. but I still don't understand about html...When you have to type in the page name where button is leading to what page name do I need to type in? Does that mean that first I have to get my page name? Do I need to make some kind of account or something first? And if I need to get account or register my page how much do I need to pay?

Comment

Hi, BV will work to a certain level without having an account. But for linking & testing the pages you really need to publish your pages, & for this you will need an account. http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X