Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing images in sub directory

Hi All!

Recently revamped the website. I now have two subdirectories.

Sub1 loads all elements just fine. Sub2 loads text only.

I checked the file manager in C-panel and all appropriate images are present under the pages in the Sub2 public html directory.

No rush on this. I gimped up my ankle in a moto accident out in the middle of Nowhere, Arizona, so have plenty of time to deal with the issue.

There's a drop down menu ('Individual Rides') in the upper right on each page for the individual moto rides. The ride pages listed in that menu are the ones split into the two subs.

The pages in the drop down that are not showing images in Sub2 are:

Apache Forest Ride
    Arizona Moto Accident
    Phelps-Dodge Mine
    VLA Telescope

All other pages and images seem to load just fine. Your comments and suggestions aprreciated.

Thanks!

Poppi

www.newmexicorides.com

Re: missing images in sub directory

Ok, figured it out. The "Hotlinks" tool in the C-Panel required that I list the subdirectory to allow the images from the other pages to be shared. Once the sub was listed the images magically appeared.

Poppi
    A scenic driving guide to New Mexico state. Whether you are looking for a day trip, weekend getaway or planning a road trip, our guides provide you with the perfect scenic drive.

Comment

Re: missing images in sub directory

Hi Poppi

Nice to see you, sorry about your ankle, hope you weren't by yourself in the middle of nowhere when this happened. You know, there comes a time when we're not 12 anymore, hee hee ... good luck on the healing and the mending ... You will have plenty of time now, I agree ...
      Nice to see your sorted your problem, and thanks for posting the solution, that's great ...

Take care!! Plenty of ice here in Canada if you need some for that ankle, lol ... summer is coming soon, I am sure of it .. (wishful thinking)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X