Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding lines to my Website

I need help

Where and how do I find the vertical line in the webbuilder Bluevoda. I found the horizontal line on the top menu. However can not find the vertical line icon. Please help...

Domain name: curmall.com

Re: Adding lines to my Website

Its the same. Just stretch it to create a vertical line.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,
      Thanks for your prompt reply to my vertical line issue I tryed to use the line icon before and streched it to make it vertical but it does not strech out to be vertically longer as the horizon line. It only streches out horizonly meaning you cannot make a long vertical line as you can do with the horizon line. Is there an other way?? Thanks for your reply.
      Manchini
      www.curmall.com

Comment

Hi, just use the shape tool & make it? 1px wide & the vertical length to what ever is needed.
        The line tool will only go to 100px wide.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Correct. The vertical line can only be up to 100 px high. After that you need to use the shape tool.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign and Chris. A million of thanks the shape tool realy did the job. Your guys are great.
            Manchini

Comment

jjj

Comment

Working...
              X