Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL Error code (2003)

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, but i have read lots of past posts so i don't feel too much like a rookie. Anyway, I am having trouble connecting to a database on MySQL through a program called MyDBAC. If anyone has used this program and has ever come across this problem let me know. I have connected for months and know how to use MySQL and the Database management software. According to someone with MicroOlap everything is correct on my MyDBAC connection settings and the problem is coming from my settings on MySQL. However it isn't an error I get when my access host insn't allowed but instead it says,

"Connection error: 'mySQL error Code: (2003)
    Can't connect to MySQL server on '74.52.137.210' (0)'. . . . "

I can connect to my databases and table through my cpanel so i'm really not sure what to do, if anyone has had any similar experience with MySQL or MyDBAC let me know what you suggest.

Thanks Matthew

Re: MySQL Error code (2003)

You may have to add your ip address to the access host, the server blocks connections unless they have been cleared before hand

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X