Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images Not Found, Layers Showing Borders

Greetings!

I'm almost ready, finally to get this dang site published. But as usual have a kink in the system. No matter what page I pull up
    a) my background has disappeared
    b) MOST but not all images "cannot be found"
    c) layers of shapes eg white layered with aqua then with white- can see all layers, but it is like taking three pages, spreading them apart just a bit so you can see 1/4 inch of underlying page. Color is gone. All pages are bordered black.

Any ideas? I downloaded 9.1G as someone suggested and that didn't help. I've closed and reopened pages. I've re-booted. I'd done defrag.
    I know not what else to do.

Your help w/be appreciated. These aren't published so I couldn't "show you" what I mean unless someone can hack into my computer, lol.

Leeza

Re: Images Not Found, Layers Showing Borders

Hi, It sounds like you may of move your image folder? and maybe BV cant find the images due to the move.
    Can you publish a few pages so we can see. It may help.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris, sorry for my delay in getting back to you here!
      I can't seem to publish the pages, I'm trying to publish them as php and having trouble- one time got the 404 error message and another time got this:
      Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home2/welralzs/public_html/index.php on line 67

no idea what that means. If I can just get these couple problems fixed I can really, finally get my website up and running. I WILL be around and check in here every 1/2 hour 'til I hear from you- or fall asleep, lol.
      Thank you much for helping me here- perhaps I could send you a page to see?

Leeza

Comment

Lisa, I emailed you about this - looks like you might not have gotten the email last night, so just sent again. It's saying you have an error that has to be corrected. I can't check for errors - because the page you sent me isn't complete - doesn't do me any good to look for errors if what you send me isn't EXACTLY the page you publish - and if it is the page you published - then that could be part of the problem - although I didn't keep looking when I saw that.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I see, Beth...I will check for your email..and be sure the piece I publish is..well I'll send you an email about it as soon as I do it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X