PDA

View Full Version : Images Not Found, Layers Showing Borders

Leeza
06-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Greetings!

I'm almost ready, finally to get this dang site published. But as usual have a kink in the system. No matter what page I pull up
a) my background has disappeared
b) MOST but not all images "cannot be found"
c) layers of shapes eg white layered with aqua then with white- can see all layers, but it is like taking three pages, spreading them apart just a bit so you can see 1/4 inch of underlying page. Color is gone. All pages are bordered black.

Any ideas? I downloaded 9.1G as someone suggested and that didn't help. I've closed and reopened pages. I've re-booted. I'd done defrag.
I know not what else to do.

Your help w/be appreciated. These aren't published so I couldn't "show you" what I mean unless someone can hack into my computer, lol.

Leeza

Collectors-info
06-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi, It sounds like you may of move your image folder? and maybe BV cant find the images due to the move.
Can you publish a few pages so we can see. It may help.

Leeza
07-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi Chris, sorry for my delay in getting back to you here!
I can't seem to publish the pages, I'm trying to publish them as php and having trouble- one time got the 404 error message and another time got this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home2/welralzs/public_html/index.php on line 67

no idea what that means. If I can just get these couple problems fixed I can really, finally get my website up and running. I WILL be around and check in here every 1/2 hour 'til I hear from you- or fall asleep, lol.
Thank you much for helping me here- perhaps I could send you a page to see?

Leeza

Bethers
07-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Lisa, I emailed you about this - looks like you might not have gotten the email last night, so just sent again. It's saying you have an error that has to be corrected. I can't check for errors - because the page you sent me isn't complete - doesn't do me any good to look for errors if what you send me isn't EXACTLY the page you publish - and if it is the page you published - then that could be part of the problem - although I didn't keep looking when I saw that.

Leeza
07-01-2007, 08:56 PM
I see, Beth...I will check for your email..and be sure the piece I publish is..well I'll send you an email about it as soon as I do it. Thanks!