undoing minimized page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undoing minimized page

domain name: timewithmylord.com --if you go to this page you will see a menu with 4 buttons --the button --songs--lyrics ---opens in a minimized page ---the others do not ---help will be appreciated in changing this
    thanks

Re: undoing minimized page

Your have the "target" of the link set to "_blank"

You need to set the "target" to "_top"

just double click on the link and to set the target
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

the target "_self" should also work

look at this:

for more information

Comment

maybe I am still doing something wrong ---I went to the BV software and brought up the page ---songs --lyrics and double clicked to bring up the setting ---blank which I changed to --top ---it still opens up the same way though ----thanks for your help --maybe I am still doing something wrong----thanks

Comment

You are probably accessing a page that is stored in your temp internet files. Clean out temp files and cookies- then try again.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by rlgarman View Post
            maybe I am still doing something wrong ---I went to the BV software and brought up the page ---songs --lyrics and double clicked to bring up the setting ---blank which I changed to --top ---it still opens up the same way though ----thanks for your help --maybe I am still doing something wrong----thanks
            Did you target the link it self (song and lyrics Button) to "_top"?

Comment

Originally posted by PennieNPence View Post
              Did you target the link it self (song and lyrics Button) to "_top"?

yes, I tried top and self both, I cleaned out internet files and cookies etc as suggested also --before posting to the forum I tried for 2 weeks doing different things in this area ---the other buttons on this menu open up correct no matter what I put on them or leave them blank but this one --which worked from the start--over a year --and then it doesn't work--It takes all the fun out of having a web page---I have to either fix it or delete out the whole thing and start over or ----maybe just forget it and go fishing-------thanks for your help

Comment

yes, I tried top and self both, I cleaned out internet files and cookies etc as suggested also --before posting to the forum I tried for 2 weeks doing different things in this area ---the other buttons on this menu open up correct no matter what I put on them or leave them blank but this one --which worked from the start--over a year --and then it doesn't work--It takes all the fun out of having a web page---I have to either fix it or delete out the whole thing and start over or ----maybe just forget it and go fishing-------thanks for your help

I thank everyone for their help ---I was changing the wrong thing--when I changed the right thing to --top ---it worked --what can you expect from an "ole" guy -----75 in a couple of weeks-----thanks again

Comment

I thank everyone for their help ---I was changing the wrong thing--when I changed the right thing to --top ---it worked --what can you expect from an "ole" guy -----75 in a couple of weeks-----thanks again
                  Guess I was talking too soon ---it works when going into the page but if you click on HOME it as well as the other pages goes back to mimimize --it works better than it did and I will just keep trying other combinations unless someone knows what I should try now and has time---thanks again

Comment

Guess I was talking too soon ---it works when going into the page but if you click on HOME it as well as the other pages goes back to mimimize --it works better than it did and I will just keep trying other combinations unless someone knows what I should try now and has time---thanks again
                    June 28th
                    Just for learning purposes ---it all works now ---what works is that the menu on the index page be set as ---nothing --not blank just nothing ---and the songs-lyrics page be set the same ----I do not understand it but it now works as it should ---thanks again for those answering my help plea

Comment

No prblem I'm glad you figured it all out.

Happy birthday by the way, I hope you still go fishing anyway. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X