Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: How To Implement Opt-in List In Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: How To Implement Opt-in List In Website?

Hi I'm very new in website building, I really need a lot of helps here..so that I won't mess up my website. I want to know how to implement opt-in list form into my website? or is there any opt-in list service provider or software you guys could recommend? and how do I build it using the bluevoda site builder? I need to figure this out as soon as possible, as it might slow the lauch of my site. Thank You in prior to every respond.

Re: IMPORTANT: How To Implement Opt-in List In Website?

Hi, what do you mean by opt in list? What will this opt list do & what is it for.
    IE: membership? Linking? address?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: IMPORTANT: How To Implement Opt-in List In Website?

Hi hweehua,

You can build a list using the form and database on BV; I'm not sure how to do this. You can look on the tutorial video for forms to see how it is done.

One of the best 3rd party optin list builders is Aweber. This program is a monthly fee program, but has many, many capabilities. You may really want to build a double-optin list for your list building and this will do it.

Also, you can google for 3rd party email list builders.

Sorry for the small amount of info.

Another one like Aweber is Getresponse. Look into both. They are both monthly fee, except Getresponse. Getresponse has an upgrade that is well worth it.
      Last edited by ace5548; 06-29-2007, 09:56 PM. Reason: Another 3rd party email list builder:
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
      X