Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont want text highlighting

I am a vodahost customer. My domain name is kundeshwari.com

The text is getting automatically highlighted in white AFTER i publish - not in preview. And I'm NOT pressing the highlight button which is right next to the text color button. At present I've changed the "white" into blue (to match the background) what else could i do? PL visit www.kundehswari.com/sweettalks.html
    sigpicLove and let love.

Re: dont want text highlighting

Recreate the text from scratch. This is a small bug of BV. Once you have added background in the text, it cannot be taken off anymore.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Recreate the text from scratch. This is a small bug of BV. Once you have added background in the text, it cannot be taken off anymore.

Hi Naval! Is this under certain circumstances? As it seems to be working fine in my BV.
      I have added text background & save page , then removed the background & saved page .
      All seem to work. (strange)
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,

when you reset the text background, it reverts to white. If the page IS white, you will not notice. Try repeating but placing a coloured shape under the text.

edit: you are correct. It only does it under certain circumstances which i don't know which are.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X