Flash animations and activex on pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash animations and activex on pages

I have a problem with Flash animations on our website. Every time we gfo to view them we have to click on them twice befre we can use them.
    An example of a page im talking about is here http://www.shroscrea.com/jrwork.html
    Users should only have to click once and the image appears in the centre main box but on al flash images they have to click twice for this to work. Is it something we need to do with activex settings?

Re: Flash animations and activex on pages

Love the stuff your kids are doing, it is so nice to see their talent. Just love it!
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks schajin. We will probably just use a picture show in future but yes its great for them to see it online too i guess... Any ideas what we need to do to avoid having to click once to activate and then again for them to be displayed. Thank you again. Your comments make it worth while.

Comment

Hi, I found it worked fine in IE. But on some images I hade to click twice using fire fox.
        But oddly enough? I found your menus worked in IE, but wouldn’t open in FF.
        But let other confer this.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Lol, well I only tried with FF, but they worked fine with 1 click. Go figure

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
          X