using paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using paypal

Hi I'm new at this whole creating a website thing and right now I have all my pages in my created using the blue voda website builder, but I do not have them published yet. I'm creating a website for my soy candles I make so there are many different scents to choose from. I'm wanting to use paypal and when I use the buttons in bv website builder it doesn't have anywhere I can add the scents for the customer to choose from. I went on paypals website and it would only allow up to 30 different items to add for the customer to choose from. I know nothing about html so is there any other cart to use to add all my scents and also be able to calculate shipping based on the customers zip code.

Re: using paypal

You could try Mal's Ecart, they have a free version and a paid version, and im not sure HOW much you can do with the freebie one.

Another very good cart is Cart Manager, and if you look for Bethers here on the forum, shes our expert in that. It is paid, but I do know it allows for the kind of variations your are talking about.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you want to look at CartManager - you can do so here: www.moxie-enter-prises.com/cartmanager.html - and I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Bethers

I looked at the link in your post, but I'm wanting something that I don't have to pay a monthly fee for right now since I'm just starting out. I looked at Mals-e and roman cart, but I'm not quite sure how to add them to my pages I already have in the bv website builder. Do you know anything about them and if I can add all the different scents of my candles in a drop down menu?

Comment

carrier..

We dont use those.. some others here do, you might ask on those forums or ask their customer support. You just copy and paste the buttons similar to paypal, but as i said.. their free carts are limited in options.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X