Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter and guestbook

Dear vodahost, Hi!
    How do I add a "counter" and see the statistics of the visitors as well as add a viper guestbook to my website? Pl explain in details since I'm very new to this stuff.
    sigpicLove and let love.

Re: Counter and guestbook

Well, only counter I will use is in c-panel, aw-stats. Its' seems to be very good. Don't know about Viper tho, we made a forum instead

Comment

You can install viper guestbook with fantastico in cPanel. There should be a video tutorial on using fantastico.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by higge View Post
        Well, only counter I will use is in c-panel, aw-stats. Its' seems to be very good. Don't know about Viper tho, we made a forum instead
        Thank u dear HIgge. Yes, aw-stats is fine. What r u doing abt the guestbook? What forum? PL expl in details. Am very dumb, I'm afraid.
        Thank u for ur patience.
        sigpicLove and let love.

Comment

Well I think forums and guestbooks are quite similar. But for details maybe someone else here explains that (because I don't know), but installation can be done via fantastico in c-panel. Either phpbb or smf.

Comment

Originally posted by higge View Post
            Well I think forums and guestbooks are quite similar. But for details maybe someone else here explains that (because I don't know), but installation can be done via fantastico in c-panel. Either phpbb or smf.
            thank u Higge
            sigpicLove and let love.

Comment

Working...
            X