Making Sure I'm Clear on Voda Autoresponders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Sure I'm Clear on Voda Autoresponders

I'm adding a free report on my page and I would like for the autoresponder to send out an email with a link to the report. From what i understand, that's exactly what the autoresponder in my cpanel will do. Am I correct in my assumptions?

Will the autoresponder in my cpanel allow me to do a double optin. Meaning once a person adds his/her name and email to receive my report, will they - FIRST - receive a confirmation email and - SECOND - once they do confirm it, will the autoresponder then email the link with my report.

What I'm also understanding is that the autoresponder in my cpanel will not allow me to send out a series of emails at certain time intervals? Which means I will need to purchase this service from Aweber or similar. Please advise.

www.elitecardsolutions.com

Re: Making Sure I'm Clear on Voda Autoresponders

I'm adding a free report on my page and I would like for the autoresponder to send out an email with a link to the report. From what i understand, that's exactly what the autoresponder in my cpanel will do. Am I correct in my assumptions?

Yes, you can use an autoresponder to acheive this.

Will the autoresponder in my cpanel allow me to do a double optin. Meaning once a person adds his/her name and email to receive my report, will they - FIRST - receive a confirmation email and - SECOND - once they do confirm it, will the autoresponder then email the link with my report.

This depends on how you setup the form and the confirmation mail: The form submits to you. This, triggers the autoresponder, which sends the user a confirmation email, with a email link for confirmation. This email must be different from the one that you use for the form submission. They reply back to this confirmation email, and this will trigger the second autoresponder, which will actually send them the message with the link. To acheive this, you need to use two different email addresses, one for the form, that will trigger the first autoresponder, and one for the confirmation email, that will then trigger the second autoresponder.

What I'm also understanding is that the autoresponder in my cpanel will not allow me to send out a series of emails at certain time intervals? Which means I will need to purchase this service from Aweber or similar. Please advise.
    Correct. This is a simple autoresponder. You need to purchase a service like the ones you mentioned.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X