shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart

Hi I'm not sure if anyone here can help me with shopping cart questions? I do not have my website published yet, but I used the bv website builder to create all my pages and they are done, but I haven't been able to find anyone that knows of any free shopping carts to do what I want them to do. I make soy candles and lotions so I only offer a few products right now, but I haven't been able to find a shopping cart that will allow me to add all the scents I offer in a drop down menu for the customer to choose from. Does anyone know of an easy free shopping cart. Since I'm just starting I don't want to get into alot of monthly fees right now.

My website is www.soycandlesbycr.com, but it is not published yet.

Carrie

Re: shopping cart

Take a look at Mal's E - I think they could do what you want. It's not the one I use, but they have a free version - that probably would work for you.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I actually checked it out last night, but I think I had been looking at my computer way too long and didn't find the info I did today. How and where do I go to integrate mala-e into my pages I have done? I know alot of it is copying and pasting, but where do I paste the codes? As you can tell I know nothing about html,lol.

Comment

You need to add an html box to put the code from Mal's in - you'll find the html box at the top of the left hand row of icons in BV. It will take a little bit of playing to get the box positioned correctly - but you can do it by using the preview feature.

First, put the html box on your page where you want the buy button for a product to be. Then double click on the box - paste the code from Mal's into it - and preview the page. You'll want to size the box to be about the size of what will show up (that will make it easier for you to see the space you need on the page.)

Let us know if you have any trouble.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks, I finally figured it out last night! Working on it now.

Thanks

Comment

You're welcome - and good luck.
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X