my videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my videos

my website name is bams****.com and if you look under my metal classifications dropdown menu bar, there is a list of metals. Then to the side is different types of each metal. I want to add videos to those describing what makes each metal what. I have already taken the videos on my digital camera and put them on my computer. I would really like the videos to show up in the blank spot on my page when i click on the metal. If you would please give me ideas of what to do it would be appreciated. Again my domain is http://www.bams****.com

Re: my videos

This may be possible using an i-frame. I don't have time to give you step by step instructions but if you do a search (top of page) on i-frames you will find lots of threads dealing with them. Read through some and familiarise yourself with them and how to use them. Have a go at making it work and if you come against problems - come back and post for specific help.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

In the same way that you have linked the photo of the copper tubing to the menu bar you are using with all the listing of your metals. You will do the same for your videos ...

I am assuming your videos taken with your camera are in the .mov format of quicktime ...

For each menu item, you create a page with it's name ... you link to this page from your menu bar ... so for instance if it is copper tubing, you create a page and name, save and publish it as coppertubing ... on this coppertubing page you insert your video via the quicktime icon in your blue voda web builder (click the icon, a pop up box will open, browse through your computer for the file, insert it, and then publish your page) (Note I find that quicktime is a slower format in comparison to a .wmv extension, if you have a converter to convert your file from .mov to .wmv you might be better off) ... each menu bar will be linked to it's own page and your video for each metal will be on each page ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi

If you can tell me what you wish to do, I think I can help.

Comment

Working...
        X