Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ussing PIXresizer and general pictures

Dear all ...Foto Spe******ts.....

Going through the TUTORIALS I was instructed to use the PIXesizar tool, although I used it I do not know or al least cannot see much of a difrence in the qualiry of the picture

1- Why use it?
    2-Will it realiy resize a big picture to a smaller sized picture wihout loosing its *****nes and vice versa?
    3-What is the major difrence between the wo tags "Work With one file" and "Work with many Files"
    4-After the pictures are treated , should they be put in the folder IMAGES in the Blue Voda aplication or can they be stored in a normal folder on the Hard Drive

Best regards

Paulo
    Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Re: Ussing PIXresizer and general pictures

Hi, with web pages, speed is one of the most important things. It’s like having a fast sports car & then putting 2 ton of ballast in the back seat. It will take a lot longer to get there, but will still look the same. This is the same problem with images on websites. The higher the KB,s the slower the image will get on your screen.
    An image at 800x600 by 250kb is about max a normal screen will show, so any KB’s over this is a waste of space & time & will really bog down your page loading times.
    Q&A’s
    1.To speed up your web pages
    2.Will make images smaller in KB’s & physically. (will not enlarge images)
    3.As it says! Work with one image or work with a whole folder of images. (batch processing)
    4.Can save images where ever you wish.

Have a look at the image/photo tips at the bottom of this thread. It may help.

Good luck.

PS, The 250 KB part is a max image size & should be really looking for smaller images @ about 600x400 by 60-80kb.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Ussing PIXresizer and general pictures

Thanks for the great tip , Chris
      Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Comment

Working...
      X