Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i create new space on a page?

Hi.
    I wonder if there is a simple way to create new space at the top of a page when updating it? Right now when i want to update a page with new pictures and text at the top i drag the existing pictures down one by one to create space for new pictures but that takes a lot of time. Is there a simpler way of doing it?

Re: How do i create new space on a page?

Yes. Edit, Select All, then right click, Group, and move evrything. Or, even without grouping, Select all and move down using the down arrow of your keyboard.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Yes. Edit, Select All, then right click, Group, and move evrything. Or, even without grouping, Select all and move down using the down arrow of your keyboard.
      Yes that worked fine. Grazie mille! Is there a way of doing it without the templates following down? Its not a big thing, its easy to move the templete back up but you can always ask right?

Comment

If only a few items are to be moved. The other alternative is hold down the Caps/up/arrow & left click on each item you want to move so that it is highlighted. Then hold down the left mouse button a drag just the highlighted items to a new position, or once again use the arrow keys.

PS. This also works with Navals way, but in reverse. Select all & then use the Caps/up/arrow & left click to de-select any single item.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          If only a few items are to be moved. The other alternative is hold down the Caps/up/arrow & left click on each item you want to move so that it is highlighted. Then hold down the left mouse button a drag just the highlighted items to a new position, or once again use the arrow keys.

PS. This also works with Navals way, but in reverse. Select all & then use the Caps/up/arrow & left click to de-select any single item.

Good luck.
          Thats what i was looking for. Thanks!

Comment

It would also work to "lock" the item(s) you do not want to move before you highlight everything. They will still highlight, but will not move..
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
              It would also work to "lock" the item(s) you do not want to move before you highlight everything. They will still highlight, but will not move..
              That was a good tip. It work's great to do it like that. Saves lots of time. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X