Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu colour - visited pages

Hello!

Is it possible to set up the Navigation Bar to change the colour of a link when you are on that page? This obviously makes it easier for visitors to see which page they are on.

I can't see where to do this.

Thanks!

PM

Re: Menu colour - visited pages

Go into page properties and go to Background - that is where you set the colors for the links and visited links, etc. They are all set in default colors already - but you can change them.

You also can change them individually if you want some links different colors than others - by doing so where you put in the link - at the bottom it asks for the style. If you don't select one - the default one you have in page properties is used - default being what it was originally or what you change it to. If you want some different styles - you make them here and name them - then select that name when you make the link.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Sorry - link wasn't the right word. I meant "Menu" as in when you are on different pages of the menu, how do you get those menu buttons to display differently?

Apologies for being vague!

Comment

If you are using BV you can select which buttons are before and after when you insert the menu bar and edit the properties of the menu bar itself. Just right click and properties..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          If you are using BV you can select which buttons are before and after when you insert the menu bar and edit the properties of the menu bar itself. Just right click and properties..

Karen

I've looked everywhere for this and can't see it. I can see different button styles in Navigation Menu option, but no before or after (only mouse over).

And I can't see them in Menu bar either.

Eeek!

Comment

I think if you want them to change colors in the menu - you'd be best to use text links and use the options there. Then you could easily do what you're talking about. Or do your pages using the php method - and do your menu completely in CSS - where the style sheet allows for all kinds of changes.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X