Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here please help

Hello,
    ok at the moment i do not currently have a vodahost account,(i purchased two domain names from another company three weeks ago so cannot transfer them for another 40 days,i am currently building a site with the blue voda software and will hope to publish after the 40 days are up
    Now heres my question....

Am i right in saying when you are trying to create forms for people to contact you you have to have a voda host account.I have reviewed the tutorials a number of times and still cant find the answer,its when i have to add the php code and edit the two lines of code,they just aren't there
    in the text to edit.HELP

i checked the forum and couldnt find anything,if i missed it sorry for adding another thread
    thanks
    Fozz010

Re: newbie here please help

FYI only - there is nothing stopping you from pointing the DNS of your domain names to a VodaHost server should you wish to set up an account sooner.

The lines of code you are looking for can be found on this page (click on link). Scroll down the page, past the tutorial video and onto the written instructions. You will find the code down there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X