Mac Website Builders vs Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Website Builders vs Blue Voda

My cousin who is in graphic design/advertising uses a Mac and believes Mac Website Builder is the best web design for newbies out there. I hate to go against her advice but I am a Windows user and feel maybe Blue Voda might be better. Can I have video on my website with Blue Voda? Any honest opinion would be great.
    Thanks

Re: Mac Website Builders vs Blue Voda

Originally posted by SGarlock View Post
    My cousin who is in graphic design/advertising uses a Mac and believes Mac Website Builder is the best web design for newbies out there. I hate to go against her advice but I am a Windows user and feel maybe Blue Voda might be better. Can I have video on my website with Blue Voda? Any honest opinion would be great.
    Thanks
    You can have videos on your website, Blue Voda makes it very easy to do ... They will need to be in the correct format ... and Blue Voda has tools to insert via real player, windows media player or quicktime formats ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I vote for Blue Voda.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

If you want to go againts MAC users use any Adobe program to make your sites and you'll be ahead of the game.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Mac (not MAC ;) Website Builder looks like a more powerful with more design oriented layouts, rather than the 'textzy' looking BV layouts.

In my experience, using either any of the Adobe products on Mac's, as well as a nifty program called RapidWeaver, you can create amazing sites easily.

@ Jeremy:
          Originally posted by Jeremy
          If you want to go againts MAC users use any Adobe program to make your sites and you'll be ahead of the game.
          Mac users can use Adobe products just as well...

Comment

Sorry, let me rephrase what I said...

You can use Adobe products instead of BlueVoda if you want for MAC or PC.
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

There we go. That's the kind of answer i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
              X