PDA

View Full Version : Mac Website Builders vs Blue Voda

SGarlock
07-02-2007, 08:49 PM
My cousin who is in graphic design/advertising uses a Mac and believes Mac Website Builder is the best web design for newbies out there. I hate to go against her advice but I am a Windows user and feel maybe Blue Voda might be better. Can I have video on my website with Blue Voda? Any honest opinion would be great.
Thanks

LadyEye
07-03-2007, 03:03 AM
My cousin who is in graphic design/advertising uses a Mac and believes Mac Website Builder is the best web design for newbies out there. I hate to go against her advice but I am a Windows user and feel maybe Blue Voda might be better. Can I have video on my website with Blue Voda? Any honest opinion would be great.
Thanks

You can have videos on your website, Blue Voda makes it very easy to do ... They will need to be in the correct format ... and Blue Voda has tools to insert via real player, windows media player or quicktime formats ...

zuriatman
08-25-2007, 04:33 PM
I vote for Blue Voda.

Jeremy
08-25-2007, 05:17 PM
If you want to go againts MAC users use any Adobe program to make your sites and you'll be ahead of the game.

azuredesign
09-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Mac (not MAC ;) Website Builder looks like a more powerful with more design oriented layouts, rather than the 'textzy' looking BV layouts.

In my experience, using either any of the Adobe products on Mac's, as well as a nifty program called RapidWeaver, you can create amazing sites easily.

@ Jeremy:
If you want to go againts MAC users use any Adobe program to make your sites and you'll be ahead of the game.

Mac users can use Adobe products just as well...

Jeremy
09-06-2007, 02:32 AM
Sorry, let me rephrase what I said...

You can use Adobe products instead of BlueVoda if you want for MAC or PC.

azuredesign
09-06-2007, 02:41 AM
There we go. That's the kind of answer i was looking for.