Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay... please check my site

Hello-

So, I've moved some things around on my Home page. Would people please check my site and let me know if I have fixed the overlapping or overhanging text on my Home page? Also, if anyone sees any overlapping or overhanging of text or images on other pages, PLEASE let me know. If there are overlaps and such, please e-mail me at jshields@hanalynn.com to let me know exactly where you see a problem, and also let me know what screen size and screen resolution settings you have.

Hopefully I can get this fixed asap! =)

Thanks very much to all who are helping me out!
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

What is your site?

Julie, Julie, Julie,...... Please give us the link to your site. While I do do have advanced
    psychic abiliites from all the years of radiation exposure. I am almost positive that
    none of the other viewer do.

What is your site?
    Last edited by M Burns; 11-10-2005, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Sorry!

I've posted it so many times in here already, that I just forgot that I didn't post the address again when I started a new thread (the other one got too long).

=P

www.hanalynn.com

Thanks!
      Julie S.
      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Nice Site Julie

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dillon007
          Nice Site Julie

Dave
          Thanks very much Dill =)
          www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Great site Julie!!! I hope i can make one just like you .........

Comment

Originally posted by Julie S.
              Hello-

So, I've moved some things around on my Home page. Would people please check my site and let me know if I have fixed the overlapping or overhanging text on my Home page? Also, if anyone sees any overlapping or overhanging of text or images on other pages, PLEASE let me know. If there are overlaps and such, please e-mail me at jshields@hanalynn.com to let me know exactly where you see a problem, and also let me know what screen size and screen resolution settings you have.

Hopefully I can get this fixed asap! =)

Thanks very much to all who are helping me out!
              Julie S.
              Hi there Julie S, I've just had a look at your site, it looks lovely. On the links page there are still quite a few overlaps. All the others seem fine, to my on my machine anyway. Have fun...!

Comment

It look fine to me. Nice job.

Stane
                www.photosc.blogspot.com
                www.slodental.com

Comment

Thank you very much all! =)

Maybe I'll try to put a table around the links and see if it helps any overlaps that are seen on some computers. That would stink if someone came to my site to check how their link looked and saw their link overlapping someone else's or something. Although, I hope they would send me an e-mail and let me know I need to fix their link. =)
                  www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
                  X