X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Purchased Flash Templates

I haven't signed up yet, but plan to.

I like this template for my business web site

However, I don't have DreamWeaver software or anything like that. What other options do I have to purchase and edit this site... while I am good at general Microsoft applications and learn software pretty quickly, I don't know html or how to use DreamWeaver etc. I'd prefer to have a template already made with Flash.

Also, how can I get the fonts on this template if I don't purchase this template?

Thanks for your help!
    Dee :)

Re: Customizing Purchased Flash Templates

P.S.

If I download free trial software IE: Dream Maker, Adobe Photoshop to set up the template myself:

1. Is it fairly self explainatory (fill in the blanks) etc to edit the template?
    2. After the trial period expires, does that mean I'm stuck if I want to make future revisions like add more photos etc?
    3. Can any of the flash templates be edited in BlueVoda's free software?
    That software is very easy to use!

Thanks for putting up with all my questions and thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

If you purchase the existing template it might be possible for you to make some minor edits to it depending on how it was made.

1) No flash isn't as simple as a filling in the blanks, and a few button clicks. Flash is a very advanced piece of software that takes time to learn. You will defiantly need to either buy a book or view some online tutorials.

2) Pretty much, once the trial is up you will either have to acquire a copy of it, or find a different program that can edit flash files.

3) No, BlueVoda can generate the html needed to run the flash file on the website, but it can't edit a flash file.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Customizing purchased templates is not something regularly undertaken successfully by those unfamiliar with the required software that is recommended prior to purchase.

Typically, the fees and charges quoted by the likes of Template-Tuning.com are fairly common, yet I provide services that run approximately half of what they ask. Email me for a personal quote to tweak your template just the way you want it to be!

(I can provide you with samples of projects completed and underway to demonstrate the capabilities of my team)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I downloaded the free Adobe Photoshop CS3 trial version (it took a hour with a high speed internet connection) and it works really good. It allows you to edit the Template individual frames and save them with your text and images. It has a 30 day timer with it , I'm going to buy it when the time runs out.

Randall
          www.SflaMarineRepair.com
          Have a Great day!

Comment

I dont know how much customizing you want to do. But if you look at the top , you can customize that one before you buy it.

Comment

Working...
            X