Pictures attached to all pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures attached to all pages

When I go to publish my pages, it seems that certain pictures from other pages have attached themselves to all of my pages. This is causing a very long publishing time on all of my pages. The pictures are not even related to the pages I am trying to publish.........

Re: Pictures attached to all pages

Originally posted by dmgant View Post
    When I go to publish my pages, it seems that certain pictures from other pages have attached themselves to all of my pages. This is causing a very long publishing time on all of my pages. The pictures are not even related to the pages I am trying to publish.........
    It would be easier to help you if we could see what you are taling about. Could you post a url of the pages you are having trouble with?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

the web page is www.gottalovecousins.com. I am having trouble publishing any of the pages. It is like some of the pictures are attaching themselves to all of the pages. I even tried to publish a page with one sentence on it this morning and the pictures were still being published on that page.

Comment

I have the same problem. Each page that I publish publishes photos etc.,. that are not a part of the file being published and causes the process to take up more time.

Comment

Has anybody been able to help you! This is getting frustrating. I can't publish any of my updated pages because it just takes too long.

Comment

It is almost like the software has a virus or something. The pictures publish on every page, but don't show up on the pages. I have gone as far as to take the pictures off of certain pages and trying to re-publish, but the same thing still happens.

Comment

I ended up submitting a help desk ticket and finally got the problem resolved. You need to clean out your temp directory. Mine was hard to find - it was actually a ~publish directory. Once I cleaned out all of the stuff in that folder, I am able to publish fine. I hope this helps you out.

Comment

Working...
              X