Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review my site please :)

Hello!

Well after a couple of all nighters, and a slew of broken links I've got the baby up and running.

Having some trouble with one of the paypal buttons, but I already asked for help on that one in another thread.

Before you look, this is a bare bones website graphics wise because I live rurally, on ancient phone lines, thus my best connection speed is 26.4kbs...yes I know. No I cannot get a better service...yes I have tried.

So, it should load really really really fast.

There is one little graphics error that I do not know what to do to fix. It's fine in the software...and tweaked in the upload. And yes, I locked it all and saved it.

Anway...look forward to hearing your comments.

www.thesecretsofyarn.com

Re: Review my site please :)

Looks good, I never there was a difference in yarn.... I think it needs to be centered and you have a link down...Yarn & Design..

Good Luck
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I would make the pictures a bit smaller and center the page.

Cheers,
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hello

Site looks good. I'm not sure what items the Paypal buttons are for on the left hand side. They could be a little confusing to customers.

Hey your Blog looks great.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi!
          The pictures in the index are stretched a bit to much, so it start to look, like it would be bad resolution on the pictures...

I like the color world on your page really much!

On the table with the links on the 2 page you could think more how to put them to look better.maybe smaller and same size letters?
          when you go to:Free Form Crochet Club
          then it looks much better already...but you could use some link over effect!

Good luck!

www.debussy.juliamustonen.com
          www.juliamustonen.com

Comment

Lovely site, nice picture , may want to think of doing one with the spinning wheel in it also so they get a visual of what you do. If you would like a link on my angora goat stie let me know and we can trade.

Keep up the good work.
            www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

I really love your website ... been knitting (not crochet) & designing jumpers for many years ... ditto to the comments above ... you are doing a grea job ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
              X