publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing

I tried researching here, and found a lot of answers, but im still confused on some things. I'm very excited to publish my site, so i would really appreciate all your help.

I purchased BV hosting services about 12 hours ago, and about 3 hours ago, i updated my DNS to the NS1 and NS2.com's about 3 hours ago.

My 1st question is when is the earliest/latest I can publish my website (which i have already created using BV) and have it appear online?

2nd question is when i click the Publish button, how do I know what my SERVER IP is?

3rd question is where it says FOLDER, is it supposed to say public_html? If not what is it supposed to say?

Finally, my Index page...is it supposed to be saved just like my other pages, as a BVP file, or is supposed to be SAVED AS HTML?
    Everyday you are healthy is good day!

Re: publishing

1) Once you receive an email with your account details you will be able to publish 24/7/365 and it will appear nearly instantly online.

2) Your IP will be in an email you receive from vodahost once your account is created. It will appear on a list of available ip's on the prompt when you publish

3) All BV files are saved on your computer in .bvp format, they will be converted to html on the server when you publish

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X