My Google Adsense Guide Website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Google Adsense Guide Website.

I threw together this website with a guide on how to use adsense and then some helpful tips. Most people on here are probley quite good with adsense, but maybe some of my tips you may not have thought of. Also, if you have any tips you would like me to add, please tell me.
    www.drunkhippo.info
    (Excuse the title, this is my gaming name and decided to use the website for a different purpose than gaming.)

Re: My Google Adsense Guide Website.

Hi, I am interested in knowing how to add ad sense to my website. I certainely would like to read your tips. Your website is not accessible.

Comment

Try this link for a good intro to AdSense. Also some other tips on monetizing your website including affiliate programs. I would warn you though that AdSense ads can take traffic away from you site and if you are trying to sell your own products you might be better off keeping them on your site rather than encouraging them to click away and leave. Worth a bit of testing I would think to see which is most profitable. Check out link below:

(check other sections on affiliate programs as well)
      http://www.myworldsouthamerica.com
      http://www.ethicalasia.com

Comment

Hi guys!

How you doin? Mighty fine day today! Alrighty, down to business. Kasobus, I couldn't help but noticing that on your website, there were a whole heapa typos and spellin errors! The website is useful but those typos really let it down.

Okely dokely, hope you make those changes!

Over and out,
        Private Jacksparrow_6
        sigpic
        Jacksparrow_6

Comment

Kasobus, I am dreadfully sorry to inform you that your link is not functioning correctly. Despite your post displaying the link as www.drunkhippo.info, I was shocked and dismayed to find that upon clicking the link I was taken instead to www.drunkhippo.com!!!!!!!!

I would advise that you alter your DNS to allow you to manage your subdomain from the FTP network facility envoked throughout your host site. Although the entire process is rather a rigmarolous one, one can perhaps avoid the gradiloquence somewhat by by-passing the tedious and complex QA alpha.

Jolly ho, hope you get it sorted!

Comment

Working...
          X