Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best keyword tool?

Acc. 5282

Hi. I am starting a new site and want to really plan this well. I want to get the best keyword info so is wordtracker the best in the general opinion or is there another that I could use. Am happy to pay for info as I have wasted so much time with poor planning on previous sites!!!!

cheers

Dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Best keyword tool?

It really doesnt matter which one you use. They all do the same thing basically. They all come up with a list of single words in most cases. What the issue is, is HOW to use them. You have to have an idea of what keywords do for organic searches, and how to use them in PHRASES that people actually look and search for. Its almost impossible to rank for a single word at that onset.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen

I want to get on the front page of google for the single word 'reiki' I already know the phrases that are searched on and have a site comes up on page 3 of google (UK) for a few of those but to be on the front page for the single word is my goal. The new site is for a reiki book.

mabye i have the info i need already but need to work on the text etc more. To get on the front page for the a word, is that simply the amount that word is used on a site in text or a combination of unique text, links and keywords? For the exisitng reiki site i have very few links so that might let me down

thanks for the reply

Dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
      Reiki Books

Comment

Dave,

Then you need to figure out and compare how many searches are done for the SINGLE word reiki, and then with phrases. It makes no sense to own the WORD if nobody searches that way. Dont get me wrong thats a great goal, its just you need to look at what will bring the MOST traffic.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X