Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Hi all,

I have been optimising the site www.naturalreikischool.co.uk but am now getting bogged down in it all. In retrospect I should have planned it better but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

I have changed alot of the site but could anyone have a quick look to see if I have missed anything obvious(probably alot) that I could do to aid SEO. All feedback is very welcome,

many thanks

Dave AC 5282
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Help please

Hi, sites looking good. A couple of calming images might make it a little more appealing.
    On the SE side of things. Have a think on what visitors would enter in a search box to find you.
    Would you enter:
    conscious creation, the laws of attraction, the law odd attraction, the secret.
    OR
    Understand the laws of attraction and how to create the life you want with conscious creation.
    I maybe wrong? But words like Conscious Creation would be what someone enters if you are world renowned & famous. Only use words or phrases that you have on the page’s & I would of thought there would be many better words on your site that would be better for to getting visitors.
    IE: Reiki, spirituality, intuition, psychic awareness, Hitchin, UK & so on.
    Bethers SOE book is a good read. (Member of this forum)

Good luck.

PS. Is that excellent Indonesian furniture shop still in Hitchin. Think it was near the station.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Help please

Hi and thanks for the feedback.

Yes the shop is still there and seems busier than ever.

cheers

Dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
      Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
      X