Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda shapes

I have used this function to design my template for suredoc.com.au

I have used many small shapes in the overall design of my website template including a shadowing effect. The problem is that when I published the site I noticed that each of these small shapes loaded one at a time instead of as I expected it would just like in the preview panel.

Is there any advice that can be offered on either how to fix this problem so the shapes that make up the template load as one image OR do I need to get a customised template designed based upon one single image created outside of the BlueVoda program.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Originally posted by suredoc
    I have used this function to design my template for suredoc.com.au

I have used many small shapes in the overall design of my website template including a shadowing effect. The problem is that when I published the site I noticed that each of these small shapes loaded one at a time instead of as I expected it would just like in the preview panel.

Is there any advice that can be offered on either how to fix this problem so the shapes that make up the template load as one image OR do I need to get a customised template designed based upon one single image created outside of the BlueVoda program.

Thanks in advance for your time.
    If you want all the shapes to load at once, you'll need a custom template.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks for that, I will submit the request in Vodabids now.

Comment

Originally posted by suredoc
        Thanks for that, I will submit the request in Vodabids now.
        A simple solution would be to create a background image with all the nacessary shapes in it, outside BlueVoda, let's say in CorelDraw, save it as a bitmap and use it as a template. You can then add, in BlueVoda, all the necessary buttons or images exactly in the shapes position.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X