Can you edit existing HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you edit existing HTML

I am just getting started using BlueVoda and have come across a problem I am unable to find a solution for. I have searched this forum and apparently I have missed it or this problem has not be directly addressed.

I have built up a template using BlueVoda and have nearly completed it. However, at this point I have decided to turn an existing image on the template into an image map. There doesn't appear to be a means by which you can change an existing image into a image map. It seems you are forced to add a new image as an image map. Adding a new image (to turn into a image map) will not work for me as it overlays (hides) my navigation menu.

Is there a way to edit the html code of the entire page generated by BlueVoda?

I am old school. I have built many web sites using only a text editor and I still cling to the complete control you get with being able to directly edit the HTML code.

Gary
    Gary
    Quality Leather Apparel, Leather Lingerie, and Leather Accessories at
    Freedom In Leather
    Get in the Game!
    http://www.parlorroomgames.com

Re: Can you edit existing HTML

I'm afraid you lost me - as if you built the template - you can remove any part of it you don't want - and replace it with what you do want. And why couldn't you put the navigation on top of th enew menu - by using the tools in bv to move the new image behind (move to back).

Again - I might not be answering you correctly because I'm having trouble following exactly what you want to do.

You are creating the html in the method that you put the images and words on the page - so it's up to you to put them on in the way you want. And you have the option to use html and build the entire thing.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Can you edit existing HTML

Gary,

You can try making an iFrame unless it ruins the whole theme/layout of your website.

The other thing you can do is since you are doing it using BlueVoda, you can drag a new HTML BOX on the left, place it where it is suppose to go and then write the code in that box.

You can then trial and error by previewing the page to see if it is in the right spot, if not just more the html box to where it fits just right..

Right?
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
      X