No announcement yet.

Copy changes to all pages at once? and Form for uploading MP3's without Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy changes to all pages at once? and Form for uploading MP3's without Email

Surely there is a thread or tutorial on this. I must have missed it. I want to add text and a pic to all of my pages at once to save time. cocsermons.net.
    Like a monthly scripture verse that will be off to the side of all the pages.

I would also like a form for uploads (MP3's of sermons) that would be available to only a few pastors from locals around the U.S. The advanced Blue Voda Forms don't seem to cover that. Or I don't understand it. I don't want their email or correspondence I just need the sermons uploaded and populating the site.

Help with either question would be great.

Re: Copy changes to all pages at once? and Form for uploading MP3's without Email

Follow instructions from the genius himself: Menubar in I-frame. You can use this for images, text, anything you would like to change regularly.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Re: Copy changes to all pages at once? and Form for uploading MP3's without Email

Thanks for the I frame link. This should help out a lot.

Comment

Hi Detailer,

My real apologies, I've given you the wrong link. The link I gave you is also inside this thread Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP . The PHP is the correct option that I propose to you. This is in the main thread. Do not use the I-frame. PHP is much better. You will see on my website that I've used this for my header, footer images and also for my menu.

My apologies again. I hope you come right. Just follow Naval's instructions carefully and you will be A okay.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Thanks I liked the PHP better than I frames. I had a little trouble on a couple of pages and tried to revert back. I don't think that was a good idea. now I am getting 404 errors? and the menu isnt showing up at all on a few pages. please look at cocsermons.net and see if you see what I see. Thats a lot of sees.

Comment

detailer-

Please be more specific as to what we are supposed to see and on what page. Not knowing how it is supposed to look- how can we make an accurate accessment for you.

Cheers-

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Detailer,

Are you actually using the php option? When you reverted back, did you go back to html? If you are still using the php option, then your pages must be published as php and not html.

Use the Blue FTP and if you have both html and ftp for each page, then delete the html files,
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Ok thanks for the tip Tom vR. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I do appreciate your help. The thing I was asking people if they saw was the 404 error and not getting to see the web page when linking to pages from the A-F ... S-Z "GO" sermon pages. I am constantly getting errors.

Comment

Could you provide a specific link?

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Detailer,

It would have been nice to have a specific link as Andy requested, but I went through your site and found the following:

I have opened the Resources >> Studies page. When you click the menu buttons on that page you get the errors. The problem is that the links still points to html and not php. Just edit the links and you will be OK. Check all the problem links.

I have a suggestion for the Content layout of the pages by Daniel, but I will let you know tonight.
                    Bless you
                    Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X