Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone please help me with this?

hi

I have had this problem now for a while and would really like to get it sorted. It is regarding submitting an email form. I have a form created for visitors to send me their contact details with a submit button on it.

I have watched the tutorial and have copied the php script to create the 'thanks for your order page'. I have 2 questions

1. Instead of this simple page appearing when the submit button is pressed, can I insert a link into the php script so that my own thank you page appears?

2. When the form is sent to my email address, I can't read it. It just says 'Values submitted from website form' in the text area. How do I read the form details submitted?

please help asap

thanks
    jonny

1) The php page is your thank you page. You may customize it as you desire.

2) You probably created your form wrong. Try again. This time instead of creating
    a full form with lots of fields. create a practice form with two field to make sure that
    everything is working correctly. After your practice form is 100%, apply the same
    principles to your full form.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

[QUOTE=jstrong]hi

Or go in here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=933
      you will find the answer!
      Nyoman

Comment

Re: can someone please help me with this?

tell me the field and i can give you a html code you can enter in the site or i can giude you through the process

Comment

Working...
        X