Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3r

I have been receiving this error far too often lately. Would someone please check it out. My support ticket was not replied to, says something about VH's support don't you think?'

'Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/plugins/login_auth/functions.php on line 129

dwat.co.nz
    Tyres and Romantic Books

Re: Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143 in /usr/local/cpanel/bas

Unfortunately the only people who can resolve that issue is vodahost. You don't have direct access to edit any cPanel files, meaning even if there is a solution to fix that, you can't fix it yourself

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143 in /usr/local/cpanel/bas

hmmm thanks for the input watdaflip.
      I guess I will have to open yet another support ticket, the last 3 issues that I opened have never been replied to, I might leave...
      Tyres and Romantic Books

Comment

Working...
      X