Countdown Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown Timer

I'd like to put a countdown timer on my webpage similar to the ones you see counting down to new years, only I'm going to count to our annual convention. I don't know how to program HTML, so I humbly beg for easy instructions!! LOL

Chuck Green

Re: Countdown Timer

See if you can find the code here http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex6/index.html

I have not used it yet, but this is a good tools site.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom

They do have a countdown timer code, but I am absolutely clueless how to insert this correctly to my site. ( www.jlfc.org )

I successfully got it there, but it is at the top and screws up the rest of the page. (LOL)

If I wanted to put it on the right side of my front page (index), under the rotating pictures, how would I do that?

Chuck

Comment

Hi Chuck,

I don't know which clock you are using, but maybe this will help. Where the instructions for example says "Insert the below example script into the BODY section of your page where you wish the countdown to be shown:" this means you must insert that part of the code into an HTML box (button available on BV) and position it where you need it on the page.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Thanks for the tidbit. It is what I needed. Through some experimenting, got it working right.

Chuck

www.jlfc.org to see it.

Comment

Glad I could help. It looks really great on your home page.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X