how to login to my index file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to login to my index file

Hi,can anyone tell me how to find my index file,I havent used this in a while and forgot how to get there,thanks www.truebargainsports,com

Re: how to login to my index file

www.truebargainsports.com/index.html would be my guess. What did u build it in?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,in vodahost somewhere www.truebargainsports.com/index.html is not a valid site

Comment

no its index.php.. i just made a boo boo! Thats why i asked what its built with.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

That just takes me to my website,I need to get in vodahost where my work is,its nowhere to be found in my control panel

Comment

If you created your website using BlueVoda, download it again (if you don't have it installed anymore) and either open your index file, or if you no longer have it import it from your website.

I'm assuming you made it with BV, because (no offense), if you had the ability to make it from scratch you would forget that before forgetting how to connect to a website

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi,when I go to bluevoda website to download it I get a message saying Our records indicate that you are already subscribed to this list and have verified your subscription

Comment

download it from here

Register/Login Script
                Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks,I got that.now when I go to open existing page my index file isn't there

Comment

So are you saying that you do not see the .bvp files that are created by blue voda on your computer?

Do a search for .bvp file and see if you can find them on your computer ...

If do, do as watdaflip says and import your page.

To do this, open up blue voda, open a new page, go to file, import page from exisiting html, choose remote, type in the url of your website page, do so for each page one at a time, the page will import, save with the change of name for the page, make your changes on the pages (you will have to adjust some things) and republish ... you will see what needs adjustments after you import ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X