changing width of menu buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing width of menu buttons

I'm having a problem of changing the width of navigation buttons. I am not able to fit the text in the menu buttons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Chris

Re: changing width of menu buttons

Couple of ways to deal with this issue.
    One is to hunt through the buttons for a longer one.
    Another would be to download your selected button into a paint program, like the one that comes with windows, or paint.net (a free download). Then you adjust button to the size you want, name it something you can remember (like newone, and save it in the Blue Voda sitebuilder program on your computer into the nav bar folder.
    Alternatively, you can create your own button however you like, and save it the same way.
    Hope this helps..
    Then it will appear in the dropdown list.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

I changed the size and put it into the menu bars folder, but I wasn't able to add the image into the drop down menu. Chris

Comment

Make sure you put it in the NAVBAR folder, not the menubar folder. And make sure you have saved it as gif or jpg
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Can't we just have the option of a few larger buttons, or buttons that will take 2 lines of wording. I had the same problem.......just ended up making the wording fit, but would have preferred larger buttons.
          www.dinkdy.info
          www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
          www.thegemlovers.com
          www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Double-click on them to edit their properties, or re-size to desired size using pixresizer (if you do not have a robust image editor) and re-save them back into the BV folder with a new name.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please read Custom Buttons for Nav Bar
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X