website preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website preview

ok i can preview but only one page at a time. is there any way i can preview my whole web site at one time?

and i can't seem to be able to link my pages together is there a way i can just hiperlink them?

Re: website preview

Hello Pleek,
    When you preview a page, you are able to click on your hot links and go page to page in preview. It may be that, as your second question refers to linking, you unable to go page to page because they are not linked yet.
    I used text to create the links for my pages. To create text links: Highlight your text, then click on the button above that has a globe with a chain, that's the hyperlinking button. A box will appear that will guide you thru the process of linking your text.
    You should go to the tutorials and watch the video on hyperlinking. It will help you alot!
    Debi
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

so i can't link with my navigation bars? only text? and could u provide a link to the vid. I click on the video button in the program but i don't get that one.

Comment

Originally posted by pleek View Post
        ok i can preview but only one page at a time. is there any way i can preview my whole web site at one time?

and i can't seem to be able to link my pages together is there a way i can just hiperlink them?
        As an aside - when you create your pages you can only preview the page you are working on.
        If you have already built and published other pages, you can link to them, but if they aren't yet published there is nothing to link to.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

You can access the video tutorials from the lower left corner of your BV building pages, as well as from the help menu.
          And yes, you can link with nav bars, or using your menu buttons. I chose to link to text, but you have other options.
          Debi
          DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

To expand on this - you want to create all the links when you build the page - but clicking on them in preview will not work except to pages that are already published. You can't expect the web to follow a link to a page that doesn't yet exist.

The preview is just that - a way for you to look at the page you're working on - in different browsers - so you can tweak as necessary. It's a way for you to see the pages before publishing - so you can know that they look how you want them to when published.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

o ok thanks

Comment

Working...
              X