ECommerce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECommerce

Hi, I'm new to BlueVoda, and I have created my website for the most part. I would like to know, if we buy a credit card machine that is for websites too, will bluevoda be compatible with it? Is there a certain service bluevoda is compatible with other than PayPal. Websites like walmart.com and target.com have their own order forms, not paypal order forms.

My domain is Fashioneasta.com, it me not be set up yet though.

Thanks!

Re: ECommerce

How you build your website for an ecommerce site - needs to be thought out in advance - by how you intend to charge your customers. You have choices. You can use Paypal and simply add paypal buttons. When you mention walmart, etc - they have merchant accounts (as I do). With a merchant account, you can build in many different ways. You can use a catalog driven cart like Soho or OSCommerce, etc - or you can still build with BV (as I do) and use carts like CartManager or Mal's E (I use CM).You need to do the research to how you intend to charge your customers - and then decide which method is best for you and how you want to build your store.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

So with SohoLaunch, can I use things like cart manager to add a cart and things like that?

Comment

No - Soho is it's own catalog driven cart. What I said was that if you want to build in BV - then you can use a cart like CM.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Is CM available in BV? Is there a tutorial for it?

Comment

You have to go through a reseller like Beth to get CM. Once you obtain CM there are instructions on the Cartmanager site to use it.
            Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

ok thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
              X