PDA

View Full Version : Movie and Flash

viper225
07-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Hello,
Can someone help me change, or make the movie I have into a flash so I can add it to my web site. I've noticed it has to be a .swf file. Mine is a .wmv video

LadyEye
07-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Hello,
Can someone help me change, or make the movie I have into a flash so I can add it to my web site. I've noticed it has to be a .swf file. Mine is a .wmv video

Blue Voda accepts .wmv format ... insert this by the windows media file icon found on the left side of your blue voda builder ...

browse for the file - insert it - publish your page ... you can adjust the size of the player on your page too if you like ...

viper225
07-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Hi,
Thank you very much. I did that and it worked, but what I'm trying to do is eliminated the control panel underneath the media player and stretch it as well. I thought the flash would do this.

LadyEye
07-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Hi there again

Well if you look under "Tip & Tricks" section on this forum as well I believe under "Adding Elements to your web pages" - you will find a post from JC Wolf, who gives a link to a free swf converter ...

Give that a try ...

LadyEye
07-11-2007, 06:11 PM
http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/adding-elements-your-website/22338-hello-mates.html

Here's the thread ....