Feedback please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback please....

This is the only website I have designed. I have been redesigning it and updating it for about a year. Suggestions on how to make it better would be wonderful!! Thank you www.unioncountyymca.org
    Last edited by Ade; 07-12-2007, 04:10 AM. Reason: forgot website

Re: Feedback please....

Aloha, the colors are great, but it is not centered. It is way to the right. You want it to be at 800-850.

The Suzy Zamwalde is not centered.
    The membership rates are out of whack. Under layout their are some tools that might help. I haven't used them yet but try them to make the columns straighter.

The picture of the two children looks out of focus, they have been stretched downward.

I would change the blue type in employment page. It can't be easily read. I would also change the rollover color to something easier to read.

Ade, you have done a great job with your website. It just needs tweaking. I tweak mine all the time. Your site is clean and crisp and you convey your message in a easily understood way. Great job!
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi Ade,

The main things I think you should fix are:
      - center your page to avoid people going sideways to see your content;
      - your pictures donīt look good. maybe because youīre resizing them in BV. You shouldnīt do it. Once you bring them into your page, thatīs the way you should keep them.

Cheers,
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Generally nice looking. Some of the links not working under Programs.

Click here for tips and guidelines for working with pictures. Photo, image, resizing & naming tips. I agree with nzbr about your pictures.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Nice and neat looking site. It is however too glaring due to too much white color in the background. Would be nice if you add a cool light color in the background for the entire screen so that it is much pleasant to view. A web page that is pleasant to view has the ability to hold a viewer much longer.

Use the entire screen with a photo of your summer camp as the background or fill the left and right side of your pages with images of nature or camp activities. Why waste the white spaces. its glaring, use them for something productive.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

It is looking good ... ditto to the above comments ... also maybe consider slowing down the marquee on the home page a bit ... it is almost moving to fast too read ...
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
            X