Strange issue with navigational buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange issue with navigational buttons

My domain is www.richardhays.net = the issue I am having is with my home page. If you go there and click on the Arkansas 2007 button, it will link with the proper page, however on that page if you hit the home button, while it will take you back to the home page, some of the navigational button names have changed. Can anyone tell me why this might be happening? I have deleted the home page buttons and completely recreated them, but it still happens. I should add that once it does this the improper names (Picture pages) seems to stay. (I realize that none of the other buttons on the home page work yet, I have not gotten to them yet)

The home page buttons should say Missouri 2002, Blackhills 2003, Colorado 2004, Missouri 2005, Colorado 2006, Arkansas 2007, Previous Riders, Next Years Trip - and they do in the creation program.
    Thanks

Re: Strange issue with navigational buttons

There is no Arkansas 2007 button on your home page.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

I know. What I have listed in my post above is what I have typed in in the creation program. I have published since then. When I published everything was fine until I when to the arkansas link and then hit home on that page. Then when it came back to the home page, I had what I have now. The incorrect names on the buttons are from other pages I have made. I am assuming that it is just grabbing onto an incorrect name from other pages, but I don't know why or how to fix it. I have completly redone it once and published and it did the same thing. If you hold your mouse on the buttons you will see the alternate text that comes up. That will say Arkansas 2007.

Comment

It appears as if you have duplicated an existing page or maybe have cloned them. There is a post somewhere explaining that in detail. I'm just looking for it....
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Ah, here is an interesting thread that should solve your problem. It saves me time typing a similar answer. navigation bars

Let us know if it helps.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Thank you, that seems to have taken care of it.

Comment

Working...
            X