Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

Is it possible to create a template and then use it for a series of web pages to enable automatic updating?

What I mean is that when I make a change to the template the same change occurs automatically in all the pages that use that particular template.

is this possible? If so, how can it be done?

David

Re: Templates

If I use the template provided by blue voda, can I make changes to the colour of the template? If yes, pls tell me how.

Comment

Re: Templates

# 1
      Is it possible to create a template and then use it for a series of web pages to enable automatic updating?
      What I mean is that when I make a change to the template the same change occurs automatically in all the pages that use that particular template.
      is this possible? If so, how can it be done?
      David
      No, David, templates are static foundations, usually images or "fields" of color that remain stable as they were set. Updating a template with global changes or elements placed on (on top of, laid upon) your template is possible however, by various means all of which are fully discussed here in VodaTalk (iFrames, BV-php, CSS, etc.).

# 2
      If I use the template provided by blue voda, can I make changes to the colour of the template? If yes, pls tell me how.
      Once again, the answer to this one is "No".....and was actually answered in this post: the Free Blue Voda Template available here from VodaHost is a professionally designed graphic, and as a static "image" you cannot change the colors that it was created with. You might try changing the contrast, the sepia, and some other features that may be available in an editor at your disposal, but changes to the actual image is not possible.
      But hey! VodaHost offer more than 320 cool templates FREE, so there is bound to be one or two that will suit your uniqe needs, you think?
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X