Another New Site To Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Site To Review

This site is intended to be simple. It is designed for people who are looking for a real home-based business that they can build and be successful in. My target audience will come from leads and word-of-mouth referrals. All comments are welcome.

Re: Another New Site To Review

Hi, is there a link?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yeah... I realized I forgot to put it on here but you replied before I could post it. It is www.sdvwellness.com

Comment

Hi ... it is a good start ... well done ... I was wondering why every page I go to is in different colours ... I find it confusing as I don't associate it with your front page ...

I also wondered if the home page was finished ... there is so much blank space ... had you thought of filling it with a picture or something? Or maybe make the page only 800 wide?

keep up the good work
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Excellent point about the different colors. I changed everything to stay consistant with the Home Page theme. Except for the contact page. I wanted to keep the background white on that for when someone prints out the form. Also made sure all of the link buttons were the same. I will be adding to the home page but not sure where to go with it yet.
          Thanks for the pointers!

Comment

Wellness, brimming with health, happy, joyful, in the prime of life. All colors should match these expressions, they should be brighter happy colors but the colors you selected are drab and dull, it does not make me feel happy visiting your site. It makes me feel down and out.

My frank opinion.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Great Start! I agree with zuriatman, however, I also see how you are linking to a page that has the same colors you are using (Products) newvigor, so I understand what you are trying to accomplish. I would suggest if you want to tie in the colors, use the grey and red on the wellness products page instead of your grey and blue. Play with it to see a smooth transition, if that is what you want to accomplish. A simple site would still benefit from a picture that represents what you are trying to convey. In going through your site, it appears that WIN supplies you with 2 sites to link to. I get the grey and red site, then if I want more info on products, I end up on a grey and blue site. Just a little confusing at times. I would suggest, just trying to pull it together more and also talk more about your business/products on your sdwellness site. Maybe a little about you would be nice.

I get a pop up on your newvigor site that has nothing to do with wellness and I think that really annoys people. Don't know if you can do anything about it as it may be out of your control, but when that happens to me, I usually just back out and don't go any further.

You have a bookkeeping link and when I clicked on that, instead of being like an advertisment, I would think it would be nice to point out some of the tax benefits to having a home based business that many people don't know about.

With all suggestions you are bound to receive, just remember that they are all offered in good faith and just wanting you to have a successful site and bottom line, it's your site and you need to feel good about it.

Have fun with it!!
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
              X