IP address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP address

Alright guys, here is another quick question. I'm under the impression that when I publish a site, I'm supposed to select the IP address that matches the one VodaHost sent me in an email. The only problem is that out of the 20 or so IPs that I have to choose from, none of them match. There is one that is off by one digit at the very end, but that's as close as they get to the IP vodahost told me to use. Any suggestions?

Re: IP address

Have you downloaded the very latest Blue Voda? Try that and see if your ip appears then.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have a friend whom I recommended BV to. She is currently trying to publish pages in the US right now, as I write... same issue, ip address is out by one digit...the last one on the list. I have the latest version & her ip address is not shown on mine either. She has already submitted one support ticket & all they sent her was her username & password details & that is all....she's getting a tad frustrated!! I suggested she submit again, writing in CAPS!!!
      Mac
      www.tiamats.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mac22 View Post
        I have a friend whom I recommended BV to. She is currently trying to publish pages in the US right now, as I write... same issue, ip address is out by one digit...the last one on the list. I have the latest version & her ip address is not shown on mine either. She has already submitted one support ticket & all they sent her was her username & password details & that is all....she's getting a tad frustrated!! I suggested she submit again, writing in CAPS!!!
        Mac
        It isn't just the latest version by version name -
        When you get your welcome letter etc , THAT is the time to download, then, as new IP addresses are added all the time, within the same named latest version of BV.
        Just a thought
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

I just advised her to download again too....she's delighted...a newbie just like I was & has got her first page published!

Thanks for replying to this...useful to know that it's not just in the version name as far as latest download.

Cheers
          Mac
          www.tiamats.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mac22 View Post
            I just advised her to download again too....she's delighted...a newbie just like I was & has got her first page published!

Thanks for replying to this...useful to know that it's not just in the version name as far as latest download.

Cheers
            Mac
            Cool. Glad to help.
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks everybody. I'll give that a shot when I have more time. But for now, I'm going to bed. haha! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X