Soholaunch and Oscommerce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch and Oscommerce?

HI what is the Difference between Soholaunch and Oscommerce. I believe both are meant for online store. Which one is easier and better.?

Re: Soholaunch and Oscommerce?

zah..

Soholaunch is much easier to learn.. but has limited shipping methods to apply to products. Oscommerce has a much higher learning curve but.. depending what you want, can do more as far as shipping methods etc..

Both are relatively easy to edit templates. Its really a matter of preferences and what you can live with.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks . I love blue voda :)

Comment

Karen,
        Let me just say in advance that I'm appreciative of your time and help! Does there exist anywhere a comparison chart showing the differences and features between Soho Launch and Blue Voda? I'd like to be able to make an educated decision on which to use. It sounds as though Soho Launch is initially easier, but the impression I'm getting (thru reading all the info) is that ultimately it may become a hassle (or gets a bit convaluted) if you need to add in certain other applications.....
        I'm initially starting with just one e-commerce website with approximately 50 or so products. Somwhere down the road, however, I'd like to add 1-2 other e-commerce sites....
        Is it not, then, better to just start out with Blue Voda? FYI, I'm also an AutoCad user and do 3D architectural graphics, so I think I can handle Blue Voda, but I'm open to your expertise and recommendations. Thanks so much again for any advice and help you can offer.

Comment

Yankee.. i just answered your other thread! ONCE is enuff!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X