Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excell

Hello,
    Can I add an excell spreadsheet to my web site?
    Elliott Liardo
    New Jersey Bass Federation
    www.NJBassFederation.com
    www.AmandaLiardo.com

Re: excell

Yes you can add Excel spead sheet to your site. Pop a search in the forum for Excel. There are quite a few posts.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello,
      I,m creating a web site for our bass fishing club, and I have an excel spreadsheet with tabs our secretary sent me. I'm trying to create a page to view that. I read some threads on excel here. I already have a web site, and this site would be totally separate. I uploaded the spreadsheet, and can see it in my control panel with the inclusion of my site in the URL - Goldenhandscleaningservice. The site I'm creating is not published yet, I'm just creating the page in bluevoda, and want to view the page I'm creating in the browser with the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has tabs also, would that be a problem. I noticed in the CP they are seperated. I also clicked the url on the right, and of course, the page cannot be found because it's not published as of yet.

If someone can please help me do this step by step, that would be great. I would greatly appreciate this a lot.
      Elliott Liardo
      www.NJBassFederation.com
      www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Hi, you say that you have uploaded the spread sheet? But you cant see it when you click it in the control panel?
        Have you saved the spreadsheet as a web page.?
        It will be saved automatically as a htm or possibly an html file if saved this way.
        If you have saved it this way & uploaded it to your server, you should be able to open it as a web page.
        Might be best to confer this part 1st.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,
          First, thank you for helping and replying back so soon. I'm in goggle now what you recommended. I uploaded there. How do I now put this in the Iframe?
          Elliott Liardo
          www.NJBassFederation.com
          www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Hi, when you are in the Google spread sheet area, click on the publish tab.
            At the bottom there should be another link to more publishing options! Click on this & you should get a popup window for this area.
            From the file format select "HTML to embed in a web page".
            Then click “Generate URL”.
            Cut and paste the code into an html box on your BV page & preview.
            You might have to adjust the sizes in the code to get rid of the scroll bars.,

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris,
              Thank you very, very much. It worked out great. It took me two days of thinking how I can do this. When I finish the the web site, I will send you the link and you can tell me what you think. Any help on making that HTML transparent. I have a beautiful back shot of the sun through the clouds on a lake with a bass boat and I can't see it.
              Elliott Liardo
              www.NJBassFederation.com
              www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Not sure if its what you want? But you can do nice transparent effects with BV’s insert layer tool. Here’s a test I did a wile back

Just place a layer box on the page & then place an image within the box. Then adjust the transparent amount in the properties box.
                Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X